The first season of Thomas the Wooden Tank Engine and Friends: Wooden Railway Stories aired in 2010. There are 10 episodes in this season.
- Thomas' Day at the Docks - Thomas works with Salty at the docks for a day.
- Great Western Trouble - Trouble arises when Oliver and Duck switch jobs.
- Gordon, Murdoch and the Express - Gordon talks rudely about Murdoch, and is then in need of help up Gordon's Hill.
- Groaning Gordon - Gordon continues his complaints about Murdoch, but soon learns his lesson.
- Toby's Truck Trouble - Toby must take a train of Troublesome Trucks in place of Oliver, and soon runs into trouble.
- James and the Mail - Percy has broken down, so The Fat Controller asks James to take his mail for him.
- Fenders and Flatbeds - The Fat Controller gives Thomas a break from doing Percy's jobs while Percy is still at the works.
- Returning to the Rails - Old Slow Coach is brought back into service.
- Edward, Toby and the Milk - Edward takes over the milk train for Toby while he's at the works.
- The Flying Kipper Runs Again - Henry is to take the Flying Kipper, but is worried as he's never completed a journey of the Flying Kipper before.
- Bill and Ben